- xxxx: am i bothering you?
- emlz: Umm... That depends on what you want
- xxxx: business
- emlz: Could you get to the point please?
- xxxx: are you familiar with this site XXXXXXX? think of it as a online pokemon league, anywho the also have there oun comic XXXXXXXX , and to help promote the site i have made a deal with the creator so i could make a side story to that comic, any more questions or should i skip to the story of the comic we would be making?
- emlz: yeah, my question is: What exactly do you want from me?
- xxxx: i need an illustrator, or two if you prefer help, or rather if your not interested can you introduce to me someone who would be?
- emlz: Can you offer any payment? If so, you probably would have mentioned that up front so I'm going to assume you can't. If not, I'm definitely not interested, and to be honest I doubt anyone else would be either. Illustrating comics is a ton of work and unless it was a project I was very personally invested in there is NO CHANCE I would do it for free. If there's a community on that site, your best bet would be to try to find someone in that community who is already invested in it.
- For the record, artists generally don't like being asked to make art for other people for free. How would you like it if a stranger knocked on your door and asked you to mow their lawn for free? Making art is work just like anything else. It's rude to try to get people you don't know to do work for you without offering compensation.
glen keane is doind a pannel at my school GLEN KEANE IS DOING A PANEL AT MYS CHOLL
Dear every song on the radio that includes car honking noises,
That moment when ur animating and you realize 1 frame is too fast and 2 frames is too slow