- E: I loaf this idea. It sounds like what you're doughing is a real slice.
- It sounds pretty doughpe
- I'm glad you're not just loafing around
- Actually I changed my mind. I don't like it. Rye don't you try to think of something butter
- Li: Just don't let the idea go stale
- Ko: yea, i'm just gonna rise above these terrible puns
- you were on a nice roll there for a while
- but the yeast you can do is support me
- even if i decide not to biscuit
- Li: no, no it will be grain!
- don't let the idea crumble!
- Ko: i barley know what i plan to do anyway
- perhaps i'll do a hybread of sculpture and performance
- my acting skills are a bit sourdough
- Li: ehhh that might turn a bit crusty
- yea, don't burn out
- Ko: i don't want to be contRYEved
- my mother raised me to be better bread than that
- Li: you don't fill this hybread with fluff. you want something with some hardy substance
- Ko: that might be a little too dense or nutty
- Li: are you craisan?
- Ko: even if the viewers can sink their teeth into it, it may be a little too much to chew
- Li: maybe they can cut off the crust? idk but i gotta dough.
- Ko: yea i need to make sure i bake it to class on time
- E: You knead to make sure you doughnut let it get too cornbread
- Or flatbread
- Li: Man this idea is so nutty and fresh! The audience will be hot for the new batch of hybread performance.
- E: If you could mass produce it it would sell like hot cakes
- Li: Oh yeast! What a grain idea Emily!
- E: We are having way too much bun with this
- We shouldn't get so swept up in a floury of puns
- Le: I'm cRYEing as I read this, way way too funny
- Just make sure the idea isn't half baked when you do start
- And get all of the materials you knead ahead of time
- And be careful not to mold it too much
- Don't be discouraged if people don't get wheat you're doing right away
- Ko: don't worry i w oat
- naan of that
- A: I can barley stand this any longer
- L: you guys are nutty
- K: and don't you baguette it!
- Li: wheat will i do without you?
- Ko: I'd have a hardtack
- my life would be crepe
- i'd feel weak and crumpet
- everyone could only silently pita me
- i wouldn't be worth a dinkelbrot
- it'd be unleavenly
- they tell me "hushpuppy" but there's naan they can say to make me focaccia
- Li: So many fucking bread puns! Donut continue!
- Ko: You're putting a Damper on our conversation...
- i'll never wafer from these puns
- Ke: That's a solid 50 right there. I can nut take it
- Naan! 53!
- Ko: these pans are too good though (japanese pronunciation)
- lembas continue please, i'm breaking fictional breads now
- K: you butter, with all this prep time you have it in the baguette
- to leaven this opportunity unseized would lead to matzo disappointment later
- it'd be such a pita
- wouldn't you feel sourdough?
- Le: The pressure is really rising to keep these puns rolling
- Ko: Quick!(bread) don't lefse this moment pass!
- Li: Who is Lembas?
- Oh oh Lembas let us...
- Ko: well the bread's been broken i guess we can move on
My drawing on the left, hers on the right. (I was drawing with a trackpad alright. Leave me alone)
a white and long bodied Pokémon with a small head and small, triangular ears. Its forehead has a purple spot adorning it as well as a yellow one on its snout. It possesses a pair of long, yellow tipped whiskers which have split ends. Its arms are almost completely covered by a large amount of fur that is tipped in purple and split at the end. This arm fur is used as a weapon in battle and acts like a battle whip. Its torso has one purple ring of fur around its midsection. It also has purple fur on the bottom section of the torso, which resemble pants, and its bottom paws are clawed. It has a long, skinny tail that, like its paw fur, is tipped purple and split at its end.
With a body closely resembling a living skeleton, it has a half-moon, disc shaped head, with two small, forward facing eyes. Its body has a light gray chest plate with a brown shell resembling a visible backbone, containing three ribs protruding on each side and a thick pointed tail. It does not have hands, but large, sharp, gray scythes. Its legs are brown and thin, leading into small feet with two large gray claws.
a serpentine Pokémon with a primarily yellow body, blue underside, and blue-and-white-striped back. Its head is round with a wide mouth extending under its jowls and curving up toward the middle of its face. Its chin is blue with two rounded prongs. keeps its eyes closed, revealing its white eyelids. The eyes are round and rimmed with blue. On its upper back are two small, white wings split into two sections each. Its body ends in a striped, drill-like tail. Though it can float slightly with its wings, it avoids detection by burrowing into the ground with its tail. It lives immobile in caves and beneath the earth, where it makes maze-like nests.
(i…. misinterpretated what “wide mouth curving up toward the middle of its face” meant. I was thinking wide open?)
Golett (she didn’t want to draw it)
Golett is a bipedal, clay Pokémon constructed in the ancient past to protect a civilization of people and Pokémon. There are two different shades of blue throughout its appearance. It has a head with a cyan-colored “fin” on top of its head, and two bewitching, yellow eyes. Around its spherical body are brown straps, which meet at a blue square with a yellow swirl in the center. It has four large stones, two on its arms and two acting as its feet. Golett burns energy inside itself in order to move. This energy causes Golett to release light through the holes near its arms and legs. However, no one has identified this energy.
yes we did this